Dr Amer Al Kassem
Dr. Al-Kassem holds a Ph.D. degree in Hospitality and Tourism management from Rajasthan University India. He also holds a Master's degree in Public Administration from the Rajasthan University, India. In addition to that he completed his high diploma certificate in hotel management from Delhi, India.
Dr. Al-Kassem has more than two decades of work experience in business schools across GCC countries. He has experience in teaching and administrative positions in the same time, in addition to student’s research guidance and supervision.
Dr. Al-Kassem has published research papers in refereed international journals, and different Text books related to his areas of specialization. His research areas of interest include Hospitality and tourism management, Public administration and Human Resources Management in tourism industry.
- Al-Qassem, A. H. (2022). EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT IN THE TOURISM INDUSTRY OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. Journal of Positive School Psychology, 6(2), 1811-1823.
- Al-Qassem, A., Agha, K., Mendoza, S., & El-Farra, E. (2022). EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY DURING THE CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) OUTBREAK. Journal of Positive School Psychology, 6(2), 1824-1839.
- Al-Qasem, A. (2021). IMPACT OF PANDEMIC CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID 19) ON UNITED ARAB EMIRATES TOURISM INDUSTRY. PalArch's Journal of Archaeology of Egypt/Egyptology, 18(7), 2556-2570.
- Al-Kassem, A. H. (2021). SIGNIFICANCE OF HUMAN RESOURCES TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT. PalArch's Journal of Archaeology of Egypt/Egyptology, 18(7), 693-707.
- Kukunuru, S., Pillai, M. R., & Kassem, A. A. (2019). Creating appiness at Workplace: Work Team Contributions and Concerns. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 16(12), 5313-5326.
- Alkassem ,A., Altarawneh ,A., & Alsharari.(2017), N. Compensation Scheme and Remuneration Management: UAE Labor Law & Employment Contracts. PARIPEX- Indian Journal Research. 77(96)