- Mago & Al Gindy (2018),”Analysis of Determinants of Academic Integrity Violations Using Statistical Package for Social Sciences and Analysis of Moment Structure”, International Journal of Advanced Research, 6(5),Journal DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01 THOMSON REUTERS Researcher ID: M-6054-2017.
- Mago (2017),”Green Information Technology metrics for sustainability”, International Journal of Information Technology and Management Information System, 8(2).
- Alkhatib & Mago (2017),”iLearning Management: An innovative approach to e-learning”, International Journal of Information Technology and Management Information System , 8(2).
- Mago (2016), "Empirical Testing of Green Information Technology Model in UAE", International Journal of Information Technology and Management Information System,7(2)
- Mago & Habib Khan (2014),” “A Study on Green Computing Behavior With Probable Suggestion for Comfortable Adoption in UAE”, International Journal of Information Technology and Management Information System, 5(3)
- Mago & Trivedi (2014), “Evidence of Customers’ Perceptions Toward the usage of Social Networking Sites as E-Business mechanism in UAE”, European Scientific Journal
- Trivedi & Mago (2013), “An Empirical Analysis of Factors Affecting The Adoption Of E-Payment System From Firm’s Perspective In UAE”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology,
- Mago (2018) Paper presented on topic titled ”Data Analytics and Auditing using SPSS.” In 2018 International conference on Computer Auditing organized at Al Dar University College on 17th Mar-18th Mar 2018.
- Mago (2017) Paper Presented on topic titled " A Study on Dimensions of Green Information Technology Adoption Model in context of U.A.E." in 17th International Conference on Technology and Management, organized at College of Fashion Design,
Dubai, 10-12 April 2017
- Mago (2016) Paper presented on topic titled " A study on investigating the factors associated with cheating: Violation of academic integrity in UAE " in International Conference on Academic Integrity | Middle East Chapter, organized by International Centre for Academic Integrity (Rutland Institute for Ethics, Clemson University) at University of Wollongong, Dubai, 26-28 March 2016.
- Mago (2015) Paper Presented on topic titled "Adoption of Green Information Technology for Sustainable Development in Context of UAE" in 8th International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering, organized at Address Hotel by AlDar University, Dubai, 13-14 December 2015
- Mago & Trivedi (2014) Paper Presented on topic titled “Study on use of Social Media as E-Business tool to develop Customer Relationship by Companies in UAE” in International Conference on Technology and Business Management, organized at American university in Emirates, Dubai, 24-26 March 2014
ServicesContent to be display soon.
No articles found