Dr. Anil Roy Dubey is Associate Professor of Marketing at Skyline University College, UAE, He has been teaching in the MBA Program for more than six years. During this time, He has also taught Consumer Behavior, Supply Chain Management, International Marketing and International Business. He has also worked in Ethiopia as Senior Professor at Dilla University where he taught Marketing and International Business. He served in various capacities as Senior Professor and Director at various institutions in India. In addition, Dr. Anil has two decades of Pharmaceutical industry experience at various levels which enables him to expose his students to real-time marketing strategies and practices. He is an alumnus of IIM, Ahmedabad and member of the American Marketing Association and Academy of International Business.
PublicationsContent to be display soon.
- Dubey, A. R. (2011). India’s Foreign trade: A study of emerging trends and patterns. Journal of Asian Business Management, 3(2), 265–283.
- Dubey, A. R. (2011). Values in Higher Education System in India. Journal of Asian Business Management, 7(1), 93–108.
- Dubey, A. R., & Dhams, S. (2014). Internet adoption in travel agents across the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Evidence from four Emirates: Anatolia: 26(1), 85–88. (Q-2)
- Dubey, A. R., & Srivastava, R. (2015). Information System Framework for analyzing the Consumer Buying Behavior of Water purchases in UAE. International Journal of Excellence in E-Solutions for Management, 4(1), 1–9.
- Dahms, S., & Dubey, A. R. (2015). Internet Adoption by Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Developing Countries: The Case of Travel Agents in the United Arab Emirates. The Arab World Geographer, 18(3), 169–191. https://doi.org/10.5555/1480-6800.18.3.169
- Joghee, S., & Dubey, A. R. (2016). Brand Image and reflections: An empirical study in UAE with Car buyers of UAE nationals. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, 4(3), 401–414.
- Dubey, A. R. (2018). A Study on E-Commerce Aspects Impacting Consumers’ Online Shopping Behavior in UAE. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience.
- Dubey, A. R. (2018). Study of factors of green loyalty in context of green products and services: Mediation evidences of green trust of customers of hotel chains in UAE. Journal of Asian Business Management, 10(2), 87–100.
- Shanmugan, J., & Dubey, A. R. (2018). Performance Measurement in Entrepreneurial Marketing. The Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning, 14(1), 78–84.
- Dubey, A. R., & Balaji, B. (2019). Subscriber Loyalty and Advocacy Measurement Using Structural Equation Modelling: The Sharjah (U.A.E.) Telecommunication Scenario. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering 8(9), 790-793.
ServicesContent to be display soon.