- Master of Science in Computer Information System (M.Sc), Yarmouk University of Jordan, Jordan 2007
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Computer Science, Yarmouk University of Jordan, Jordan 2004
- ToT: Certified Trainer, 2021
- Banner Tools: registration and scheduling 2017
- Google applications in E-learning 2011
- Blackboard Administration 2012
- ICDL International Computer driving license 2010
- MCSE Microsoft certified system engineer 2004
- Senior Instructor, at Skyline university college-Sharjah UAE, From September 2019 –To Date
- Lecturer, at University of Hail-Hail Saudi Arabia, From September 2009-Aug 2019
- Computer Teacher, at Ministry of Education of Jordan-Irbid Jordan, From August 2008- September 2009.
- System administrator and Computer Trainer at Eyad Computer Science- Irbid Jordan, From June 2004 – August 2008.
- Freelance Graphic designer and Web designer, Irbid Jordan, From September 2003-May 2004.
- Momani, A. M., Alsakhnini, M., & Hanaysha, J. R. (2022). Emerging Technologies and Their Impact on the Future of the Tourism & Hospitality Industry. International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector (IJISSS) 14(1), 1-18. http://doi.org/10.4018/IJISSS.287579
- Alsakhnini, M. M. (2022). The Impact Of Covid-19 On The Information Technology Sector In Egypt And UAE (Challenges And Opportunities). Journal of Positive School Psychology [JPSP]. 6, 7611-7621.