Dr. Shneikat holds B.Sc. Degree in Regional Planning, a Master's degree in Business Administration from Al-Balqa’ Applied University in Jordan, and PhD in Business Administration from Eastern Mediterranean University in Cyprus.
Dr. Shneikat has more than 13 years of work experience in business schools in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Cyprus. He has experience in teaching and administrative positions along with research guidance, organizing seminars and academic advising.
ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH INTEREST
Dr. Shneikat has published research papers in peer reviewed journals (SSCI and Scopus). He served as an editor for a book published by Emerald Group in the UK. He published two book chapters. He has two conference papers, and served as a reviewer for high-profile journals like Journal of Business Research, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, and Service Industries Journal. His areas of interest include HR, OB, entrepreneurship, and international higher education.
- Abubakar, A.M., Karadal, H., Shneikat, B., Bhatti, O. (2021). Immigrant Entrepreneurship: The Case of Turkish Entrepreneurs in the United States. Journal of the Knowledge Economy. 12, 1574-93.
- Shneikat, B., & Alrawadieh, Z. (2019). Unravelling Refugee Entrepreneurship and Its Role in Integration: Empirical Evidence from the Hospitality Industry. The Service Industries Journal, 39(9-10), 741-761.
- Shneikat, B.H.T. (2018). eLancing: Killing two birds with one stone”, Journal of Business & Economics Policy, 5(3), DOI: 10.30845/jbep.v5n3p9.
- Abubakar, M. Mgeirhi, H., & Shneikat,B.H.T . (2018). Tolerance for Workplace Incivility, Employee Cynicism and Job Search Behavior. The Service Industries Journal, 38(9-10), 629-643.
- Shneikat,B.H.T, & Ryan, C. (2018). Syrian Refugees and their re-entry to ‘normality’: the role of service industries. The Service Industries Journal, 38 (3-4), 201-227.
- Abubakar, A.M., Shneikat, B.H.T (2017). eLancing Motivations. Online Information Review. 41(1), 53-69.
- Abubakar, A.M., Shneikat, B.H.T. &Oday, A. (2014). Motivational factors for educational tourism: A case study in Northern Cyprus. Tourism Management Perspectives, 11, 58–62.
- Shneikat, B., Cobanoglu, C., Tanova, C. (2021). Global Perspectives on Recruiting International Students: Challenges and Opportunities. Emerald Group Publishing (UK)
- Shneikat, B. (2021). The future of international student recruitment. Recruitment of International Students: Challenges and Opportunities. In B. Shneikat, C. Cobanoglu, & C. Tanova (Eds.), Recruitment of International Students: Challenges and Opportunities. Emerald Publishing. (1st). Emerald.
- Altinay, M., Shneikat, B. (2019). Internationalization of higher education institutions: A case study in Northern Cyprus. F. Silman, F. Altinay Aksal., & Z. Altinay Gazi (Eds.), Policies and Initiatives for the Internationalization of Higher Education. (1st). IGI Global
- Shneikat, B.H.T, Abubakar, A.M & Ilkan, M. (2016). Impact of favoritism and nepotism on emotional exhaustion and education sabotage: The moderating role of gender. Third 21st Century Academic Forum Conference, Harvard University, USA.
- Shneikat, B.H.T., Altinay, L., Altinay, M., Abubakar, A.M. (2018). Refugee Entrepreneurship: A Systematic Literature Review, 4th Budapest, Hungary