MBA program is designed with an academic and practical rigor to ensure that students acquire key managerial knowledge, attitude and skills to meet the challenges of the present business scenario in an appropriate social and ethical manner. The program bridges and integrates regional, cultural, and domestic business practices with the global business ethos, so as to carve future managers for local and global businesses.
The focus of Gulf Region and UAE in specific on non-oil sectors for developing its economy is a commendable strategy. Hence, there has been rapid growth in the contribution to GDP from areas like manufacturing, food, retail, real estate, automobile, airlines, ports, hospitality, medical, educational, financial and other service sectors to name a few. The efforts of government of UAE resulted in the placement of many of its educated manpower in different positions in government, semi government, and private organizations during the boom period wherein the participation of the workforce has increased substantially. This young Arab population along with the first and second generation expats groomed in the region is soon to become the managerial workforce at various organizations and hence need to be given a strong base in management knowledge and skills. SUC MBA is pursuing the ambition and goal to serve and educate the manpower of the Gulf region through well-structured academic MBA program that focuses on knowledge as well as skill and attitude to groom the future managerial professionals of the region.
- Develop professional managerial skills in problem solving and decision making
- Instill leadership skills and professional attitude
- Develop ethical managerial orientation to conduct business in a socially responsible manner
- Develop acumen towards formulating, implementing and evaluating business strategies
Students will be able to :
- Explain theories, tools and techniques of business management and their applications.
- Develop leadership skills and competencies for managing organizations
- Research, evaluate, analyze and formulate business strategies
- Evaluate ethical business practices and its implications on business.
- Integrate knowledge and business practices to consistently solve complex issues
SUC has developed well planned MBA curriculum which significantly prepares a student to shoulder the responsibility of managing business organizations in optimizing their vision. It equips the student with the knowledge, skills, and values that nurtures intellectual maturity and helps to probe into the depths of knowledge. It enables student to specialize in skills that are unique and have a sense of creative independence in implementation of strategies.
The MBA program is carefully planned to fulfill the mission and purposes of SUC as well as its goals and objectives. It is adequately equipped with best practices of teaching methodologies and is flexible to adapt and adopt changes in training the students in the field of management sciences to enable them to effectively make management decisions for the growth of business.
The practical orientation enables the student to integrate theory with the best practices of the industry so as to effectively and efficiently conduct the operations in an organization. The student is thus enabled to accomplish the outcomes as anticipated in the program and transfer them to the professional areas. SUC ensures that each student enrolled in the course receives a Course Delivery Package (CDP) on the first day of the class that includes the following Syllabus:
- Credit hours
- Pre Requisites
- Course description
- Learning outcomes
- Course contents
- Academic strategies
- Course policies
- Class Schedule
- Mode of Assessment
- Information on core text
- Additional reading materials
- Online learning resources
SUC uses regular evaluation of all courses; instructional pedagogy, feedback and results obtained from the various assessments effectively through a well-developed Institutional Effectiveness System to revise the curriculum in order to ensure quality and excellence in both curriculum and instructional pedagogy
SUC follows a non-discriminatory policy to admit all such students who have completed the General Secondary School Certificate of UAE or its equivalent as per International Grade Conversions published by World Education Services Inc. (www.wes.org), subject to availability of seats. The admissions are carried out in accordance to the admission policies and procedures of MOHESR, UAE and the number of seats approved by the Executive Council as per the strategic plan.
NEW ADMISSION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
An applicant seeking admission for MBA Program is required to fulfill the following conditions:
- Bachelor Degree Grades
- A Bachelor's degree in Business discipline from an institution in the UAE or its equivalent approved by Ministry of Education having a cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 (on a 4.0 point scale or its established equivalent)
- A Bachelor's degree in other than business discipline will be accepted but the applicant is required to undergo a MBA Qualifying program (MQP)
- MQP courses cleared by non-business graduate students in any other University will also be accepted at SUC as per MQP TOC Policy. However the student needs to appear for a challenge exam.
- English Language Proficiency Test (TOEFL/IELTS/PEARSON-Academic, Cambridge English: Advanced Test, City & Guilds-IESOL and EmSAT Achieve English
Prospective MBA student is required to fulfill any one of the following requirements for admission as given below
A MBA applicant without English as their first language is required to fulfill any one of the following requirements for admission:
- A minimum score of 550 out of 677 on Institutional Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a minimum score of 79 out of 120 on the Internet Based Test (IBT) of TOEFL or a minimum score of 213 on the Computer based TOEFL (certificates will be accepted upon verification by the ETS)
- A minimum score of 6.0 on International English Language Testing System (IELTS - Academic)
- A minimum score of 50-57 in the Pearson Test of English.
- A minimum score of 52-57 in Cambridge English: Advanced Test of English Language.
- A minimum score of B2 in City & Guilds IESOL / SESOL Test.
- A minimum score of 1400 in EmSAT Achieve English (Emirates Standardized Test)
- Higher Diploma is not accepted for admission into the MBA program at SUC
- Qualifying English Proficiency Test is mandatory for all including native speakers
- Institutional TOEFL / IELTS Score only from recognized testing centers or AMIDEAST is acceptable. The TOEFL (IBT) certificates will be accepted upon verification by the ETS.
- Institutional TOEFL score can be transferred from any other Ministry of Higher Education approved universities in UAE or at various AMIDEAST approved testing venues across MOHESR-licensed institutions in the UAE.
|PROGRAM||FOUNDATION||ACADEMIC YEAR||CURRENCY||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|NORMAL||JAN 18-19||AED||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|NORMAL QUARTER SYSTEM||AED||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|NORMAL QUARTER SYSTEM||USD||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|VISA APPLICANT (NORMAL)||USD||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|VISA AND EMBASSY LETTER APPLICANT (NORMAL)||AED||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|45 HRS IESOL||AED||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|45 HRS IESOL||USD||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|PET + IESOL||AED||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|PET + IESOL||USD||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|MBA||MBA QUALIFYING PROGRAM (MQP)||AED||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|MBA QUALIFYING PROGRAM (MQP)||USD||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|MBA||MISCELLANEOUS FEES||DOWNLOAD NOW|