In the current business trends, the distinction between international business and the domestic markets is fading away. Global strategies in the field of marketing, supply chain management and global competitiveness have taken a major role in determining the trade flows. Therefore there is a need for the student to understand the marketing strategies and international business documentation and policies as guided by World Trade Organization. This emphasis focuses on analyzing and evaluating the international business and contemporary marketing issues, global logistics and supply chain management and impact of cultural environment on developing and developed countries and specially the emerging markets.
- Equip students with understanding, knowledge and skills of international business & marketing strategies in the competitive business environment.
- Enable students to analyze international business documentation and procedures
- Expose students to the evaluate the business environments, developing, developed and emerging markets
- Enable students to evaluate contemporary issues in international marketing and global supply chain management and the dynamics of socio economic issues
Student will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of competitive International business & marketing strategies and approaches practiced by organizations
- Analyze markets and assess the process in global logistics and supply chain management
- Evaluate cultural environment and its impact on international business & marketing activities
- Develop marketing plans appropriate to target markets and geographic market segments across continents & countries using research skills.
- Total credits required for graduation – 36
- 18 Months (1 year 6 months), Program Provided that the student meets the CGPA requirements.
- The program will run in the evening time 6:50 PM - 10:10 PM, three days a week.
- Weekend classes run between 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM on Friday and Saturday.
- At the end of duration of the program, students are awarded a Master of Business Administration degree mentioning their area of specialization.
- Degrees are recognized and stamped by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, UAE.
There are three admission intakes for the MBA program namely June, September and January each year.
- Evening Class – 1900 – 2200 Hrs.
- Weekend program timing (1000 HRS to 1530 HRS).
EMPHASIS ON INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND MARKETING
|IBM 7110||International Trade Policy and Practice (P,E)||BUS 6001||3||Elective and Protected course|
|IBM 7111||Strategies for Emerging Markets(P,E)||MKT 6001||3||Elective and Protected course|
|IBM 7112||Contemporary Issues In International Markets(P,E)||MKT 6001||3||Elective and Protected course|
|IBM 7213||Global Supply Chain Management||MKT 6001,BUS 6001||3||Elective and Protected course|
|Total Credits required in Emphasis on Marketing||9|
*Student needs to complete any three courses out of the four courses of the Emphasis areas
MBA with Emphasis on International Business and Marketing
MBA with Emphasis on Marketing elevates your knowledge in a larger scope of marketing, which includes, advertising, consumer behavior, marketing communications, and supply chain management. This program teaches you to use different marketing strategies that are competitive enough to attract your perceived consumers.
Marketing Research Analyst
A. Develop an understanding about the basic concepts and constructs of modern management theories and its applications
B. Instill analytical thinking that enhances problem solving and decision making.
C. Develop understanding of successful management techniques and practices
Student will be able to:
A. Integrate knowledge in the fields of managerial economics, finance & accounting, human resource management, marketing management & business management systems for managing business operations
B. Assess ethical values and practices for conducting business
C. Analyze business problems and take strategic decisions
D. Evaluate business scenarios with help of appropriate tools and techniques