Skyline University College (SUC) is a private University College (www.skylineuniversity.ac.ae) fully approved and accredited by MOE, UAE (www.caa.ae) and is offering the following:
a) Undergraduate Programs in School of Business with majors in Accounting and Finance, Human Resource Management and Psychology, Public Administration, International Business, Tourism, and Hospitality Management, Marketing and Retail Management, Information Systems and Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and School of Information Technology with major in Enterprise Computing.
b) Graduate Programs in School of Business with emphasis on Finance, International Business and Marketing, E-Governance, Strategic Management & Leadership, Strategic Human Resource Management, Project Management, and Sustainable Development
THE PARTIES HEREBY AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
The Parties enter into this MoU for future academic collaboration between the Parties in relation to university research and education. The MoU only contains the general principles for collaboration between the Parties.
To accomplish the above goals, the parties shall pursue collaborative activities, including but not limited to:
- Best Practices and Benchmarking
- Academic Transfer and Articulation arrangement between the two Universities
- Students & Faculty Exchange Program
- Research Collaboration & Joint Research Projects and Partnering for joint efforts of Grants available for academic support
- Joint Conferences and Publication Initiatives
- Student, Staff and Researcher Mobility’s
- Scientific research, lectures, conferences, and publications
- Training Programmes and short courses
- Collaboration in different Centers of Excellence
- Other scopes of cooperation in fields of interest to both parties