To be internationally recognized school that nurtures academic excellence, innovation, research and emerging ICT skills.
To serve industry and society by offering futuristic academic programs in the field of Information Technology that are carefully planned, executed, and continuously improved for stimulating excellence, creativity, innovation and leadership in related areas of research and education for faculty as well as students, and to prepare graduates who will be successful professionals, be engaged in lifelong learning, and who will be committed to serve their community.
To continue to serve with dedication in the field of Information Technology education to meet the changing needs of society and to develop responsible IT professionals, who are engaged in lifelong learning and community service.
1. To develop and offer sound academic Information Technology programs that adhere to national and international standards in line with emerging industries and global trends.
2. To use continuous improvement procedures in academic programs, research, learning resources and learning environment, and community service.
3. To develop graduates who are professionally ready to compete in local and global job markets, and who are capable of continuing their education and research activities.
4. Encourage students to use their effective communication skills, innovative thinking, and technical background to conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner to provide services that support the community and the region.
5. To strengthen stakeholder’s involvement and extend the collaboration with top worldwide educational and research institutions as well as industry leaders and government agencies to arrive at an eco-system that fosters innovation and research, academic excellence, and industrial expertise for both students and faculty.