Why School of Computing
- Educational programs approved by the UAE Ministry of Education, designed to meet job market needs. (Enterprise Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and Software Engineering)
- Educational Programs aligned with International standards such as ABET and ACM/IEEE.
- State of the art learning resources that includes Skyline Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center (SEIC) to foster creativity and innovation.
- Multicultural learning environment with emphasis on non-curriculum activities through student clubs and IEEE student chapter.
- Flexible course scheduling to suit working students including weekdays, weekend and night classes.
- Comprehensive student follow-up system to keep track of student’s performance and to provide guidance when needed.
- Practical & hands-on learning pedagogies that include professional certification, project based-learning and competition based-learning.
- Excellent employment rates for graduated students achieved by our large network of industry partners, job placement office, and the Professional Skills Development Program (PSDP).