The Sports Department of SUC strives to promote the social, mental and physical development of every student. Sport is an integral part of SUC’s total educational process aimed at developing overall personality of individuals for healthy mind and body.
The Sports Department plans, organizes and conducts Intra-mural, Inter University/College and Corporate/Diplomat sports activities on an annual basis to develop the spirit of competition, coordination and cooperation among the youth. The Sports department is responsible for the health and safety of SUC community, manage students’ hostels and engage students in community service activities.
Sports department develops and manages Sports academy in which academies for few important sports are operated to promote the culture of Sports in UAE.
- To organize and conduct year round Sports activities to develop sportsmanship, team spirit and leadership qualities as well as provide scholarship support to the students.
- To promote physical fitness of SUC community.
- To ensure the health and safety of SUC community.
- To maintain, manage and upgrade the Sports facilities.
- To maintain and manage the internal and external hostel facilities of SUC with rooms par with the number of the freshman international students.
Facilities and Services provided
Yes. We have Sports Festival and other weekly activities for students.
Yes. We regularly participate in various inter-university events in UAE.
Yes. There are regular coaching sessions under expert coaches. You need to check the Sports Notice board or SUC website to get the coaching schedule.
Yes. You have to be a student of BBA, MBA or CCL courses not less than one year.
Yes. We have indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
Yes. You have to be registered as SUC student to make use of the facilities.
Yes. We provide two sets of uniforms/jerseys to all the team members in an academic year.
Yes. We are giving Sports Scholarships to outstanding sports persons, who are good in academics.
Yes. Students/Staff can use this facility between 11 AM to 7 PM from Monday to Thursday and 3PM to 7PM on Fridays, wherein the days allocated to male students and male faculty/staff are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and for female students and female faculty/staff it is on Tuesday and Thursday.
Head-Sports Department or Sports Instructor/Nurse.