Prof. Mohammad Inairat
Prof. In'airat received his Bachelor’s degree in Commerce and Master’s degree in Business Administration from Nagpur University, India, and his Doctor of Philosophy in Management from Keele University, United Kingdom.
Prof. (Dr.) Mohammad In’airat is the Vice-Chancellor and the Chair of Academic Affairs Council, and the Chair of External Advisory Board, among others of Skyline University College. In 2017, Prof. In’airat joined Skyline University College as an Associate Professor and Head of Academics for Business, then he appointed as Dean of the college before becoming the Vice Chancellor.
Before joining Skyline University College Prof. In’airat have worked in reputed institutions in different countries, he was a former Head of Business Administration Department at Prince Sultan College, Al Faisal University in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Former College Dean at Salalah College of Technology, in Sultanate of Oman and Assistant Dean for Administrative and Finance, at Al-Musanna College of Technology, also in Sultanate of Oman. Apart from his wide experience in the academia, Prof. In’airat also had a short stint in the private sector where he worked as Division Manager at Trans-Jordan Engineering Company in Jordan.
As an academician, Prof. In’airat’s forte is Financial Management, but he has a wide range of interests, including but not limited to Managerial Economics, Foreign Aid, Governance and Quality Assurance.
- Alzoubi, H. M., In'airat, M., & Ahmed, G. (2022). Investigating the impact of total quality management practices and Six Sigma processes to enhance the quality and reduce the cost of quality: the case of Dubai. International Journal of Business Excellence, 27(1), 94-109.
- Alzoubi, H. M., & Inairat, M. (2020). Do perceived service value, quality, price fairness and service recovery shape customer satisfaction and delight? A practical study in the service telecommunication context. Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 8(3), 579-588.
- Almansour, B. Y., Almansour, A. Y., & In’airat, M. (2020). The Impact of Exchange Rates on Bitcoin Returns: Further Evidence from a Time Series Framework. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research. Vol. 9 (2), 4577-4581.
- In’airat, M. (2018). The effect of Internal and External factors on stock market price and evidence from Saudi Arabia. The Business & Management Review 9 (3), 413 – 423.
- In’airat, M. (2018). The role of corporate governance in fraud reduction- A perception study in the Saudi Arabia business environment. Journal of Accounting and Finance, 15(2)
- In’airat, M. & Al-Kassem, A. (2014). Total quality management in higher education: a review. International Journal of Human Resource Studies, Vol. 4(3), 294-307.
- In’airat, M. (2014). Aid Allocation, Selectivity, and the Quality of Governance. Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Volume 19, (36), 63-68.
- In’airat, M. (2013). The Impact of Anticipation and Preparation for Retirement on Retirement Confidence. European Journal of Social Science, Vol. 39, No. 1, 145-151.
- In’airat, M. (2013). Foreign Aid Effectiveness and Governance – A Public Opinion Approach. International Research, Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 109, 100-107.
- Al-Kassem, A., In’airat, M., & Al Bakri, A. (2013). Evaluation Tools of Total Quality Management in Business Organizations. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.5, No.6, 41-51.
- In'airat, M. (2012). Foreign Aid Effectiveness on the Palestinian Economy- A Qualitative Case Study. European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, (54), 49-62.
- In'airat, M. (2009). The Impact of Foreign Aid on the Palestinian Economy: VDM Verlag. ISBN: 9783639206869
- In’airat, M. (2022, April 24-26). AACSB – International Conference and Annual Meeting. Louisiana, USA.
- Yasir, A., Ahmad, A. Abbas, S., In’airat, M., Al-Kassem, A.H., & Rasool, A. (2022). International Conference on Business Analytics for Technology and Security, ICBATS 2022.
- Al-Kassem, H., Mubeen, S., Shahid, M.H., Sahawneh, N., & In’airat, M. (2022). International Conference on Business Analytics for Technology and Security, ICBATS 2022.
- Ahmed, G., In’airat, M., Limbu, Y., and Amponsah, C. (2019, June 10-13). Innovations in MSMEs in the United Arab Emirates-An Empirical Study. 16th SGBED International Conference on Balancing Globalization & Local Priorities: Challenges Facing Business in Developed and Emerging Markets, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Al Zoubi, H., In’airat, M. & Ahmed, Gouher (2020). Integrating the Impact of Total Quality Management (TQM) Practices and Six Sigma Processes to Enhance the Quality and Reduce the Cost of Quality: The Case of Dubai. International Journal of Business Excellence
- In’airat, M. (2018, April 8-10). The Effect of Internal and External Factors on Stock Market Prices - Evidence from Saudi Arabia. [Paper presentation] 7th ABRM-MEC International Conference on Business and Economic Development (ICBED). New York, USA.
- In’airat, M. (2014, April 24-26). Aid Allocation, Selectivity, and the Quality of Governance. [Paper presentation] The 5th Euro-African Conference in Finance and Economics (CEAFE2014). Agadir, Morocco.
- In’airat, M. (2013, April). Third International Conference on Quality Assurance in Postsecondary Education. University of Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- In’airat, M. (2007, March). The Possible Solutions for the Palestinian Israeli Conflicts. [Paper presentation] Senior Common Room Symposium. Keele University, U.K.
- In’airat, M. (2009, March) Colleges of Technology English Language Teaching Conference, Putting the Learner First. Al Musanna College of Technology, Oman.
- In’airat, M. (2008, October 28-29) National Oman Quality Conference on Quality Management & Enhancement in Higher Education. Oman Quality Network, Oman.