Website Terms and Conditions
Skyline University College was established under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, member of the UAE Supreme Council and the Ruler of Sharjah in 1990 in the heart of Sharjah, a city that has been recognized as a hub of education, culture and heritage by UNESCO. SUC is celebrating its Silver Jubilee this year. Under the guidance of H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, SUC is successful in its pursuit to offer high quality education and create awareness among students towards the needs of society. It is presently one of the leading Universities in the Northern Emirates.
Terms & Conditions:
- The customer using the website who are Minor / under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
- Only secure communication protocols and/or encrypted connections to the Authorized Vendor are used during the processing of credit card transactions.
- For payments by VISA or MasterCard, depending on your credit card Issuing Bank, you may have to complete an extra level of security check through the "Verified by Visa" or "MasterCard Secure" page. A pop-up window will appear after you confirm the purchase of your itinerary, containing your bank's logo, in which you must provide your 'Verified by Visa' or 'MasterCard Secure' password. This is not the PIN used for ATM/ Cash Machine transactions. If you are requested to enter this password, and if you have not registered for this authentication service, kindly contact your bank to register. If you are requested to enter this password and you choose to continue without entering it, or enter incorrect password, your booking may not be successfully completed. For further information, kindly contact your credit card Issuing Bank.
- All credit/debit cards detail and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers' are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted".
The Pricing of the services offered will be updated in the Skyline University College Fees Schedule. The customer has to visit the website when required for latest pricing.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency:
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED or in the currency displayed in the payment page.
Skyline University College will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Cancellation & Replacement Policy:
All customers are advised to refer to the Skyline University College Policies regarding the cancellation and refund amounts.
Physical Address & Contact Details:
Skyline University College
PO Box 1797, University City of Sharjah, Sharjah,
United Arab Emirates
T: +971 6 5441155, F: +971 6 5441166
Country of merchant domicile:
United Arab Emirates
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This website is governed by the UAE law.
Dispute & Resolution Policy:
Disclaimer: Skyline University College accepts no liability or responsibility and will not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, misuse or unauthorized access occurring in connection of with the provision of credit card data. Skyline University College will not be responsible or liable for any action or decision made by you in reliance on the information with regard to credit card usage on this website, even if Skyline University College has been advised of the possibility of these damages.