Certificate in Events Management
(Endorsed by Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality Management)
The Certificate in Events Management is meant for students aspiring to enter Events Management industry to groom them into certified professionals. It is particularly useful for all those who look forward to build their career in Events Management and organize several different types of Events and seminars.
Certificate in Events Management Course Contents
- Event Management Foundation course (Part I)
- Principles of Management
- Event Marketing & Market Research
- This program is designed for those who intend to enhance their careers by international certification acquired to succeed in the Events Management industry.
The following basic skills are required
- Reading, writing, and speaking in the English language.
- Good foundation of basic mathematics.
- Before joining the Basic Ramp Handling course, it is recommended the candidate complete the Airline Customer Services and the Basic Load Control course.
- Events Operation Executive
- Events Coordinator
- Events Executives
- MICE Executives
- Events Assistants
- Course Duration: 1 Semester
- Course Days: Mon-Fri
- Course Timings – 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Type of Exam: External– CTH UK
- Exam Duration: 3 paper of 2 hours
- Exam Venue: Skyline University College
- AED 6,500 - (Fees subject to change)
- Last date to register
- One week prior to start of course
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Passport Copy
- Fee as specified in Fee Policy
For course cancelled by Institution:
- 100% refund of course fee.
For course cancelled by student:
- 10% of the total fees will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded before the commencement of course.
- No refund after the commencement of course.
General terms & Conditions
- Course and exam dates are subject to change.
- Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled.
- Conduct of morning/evening batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch.
- Courses offered during holy month of Ramadan would have different timings. Student should contact administration/CPD for new timings.
Tourism & Hospitality Management Programs Developing future talent
The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) is the UK's leading professional awarding body for qualifications in the specialist growing commercial sector worldwide.
Over the last 30 years CTH has focused on developing and adding value to careers in the industry, globally.
CTH was established in 1982 as a specialist professional body in the UK to focus on the training needs of new entrants to the hospitality and tourism industries, and now has accredited colleges worldwide delivering sought after CTH qualification.